Friday, June 29, 2007

iDay



Just got done playing with the iphone for the first time. I am actually still in the mac store, and I have to say I fell into it all.
My palms were sweaty, and all i planned on doing was touching one. But as i stood in line i got swept up by the hype, and the macigal wonder that is the iphone. I actally had one at the checkout and my card wasn't working. I think thats a good thing. I mean, I really want one and it would be cool to be one of the first people i know to have one. They have already sold $75,000 worth of iphone stuff within the store. That is absolutly rediculous. I am not sure what to say about it, except its fantastic. The internet is fast, everything works seamlessly. I am still finding it hard to calm myself down. Its easy to get swept up within the mob. But goddamnit its sexy. It is probably the sexiest little piece of equipment i have ever seen. So, all in all i had a lot of fun. I almost bought one, had it in my hand at the checkout. Perhaps it's for the best. I fell like i just got done having sex, i need a cigarette.

No comments: