Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Don't be a Twatter, Get Twitter


What the fuck is twitter? If you haven't heard about it yet don't worry, it's still a little under the radar. Did I say under the radar? I did. Well, it may just catching on but this 2.0 site has a lot of work to do as far as usability is concerned. Nevertheless, I think even larger than the amount of work to be done is its potential. Now sure it does just seem like a fancy away messaage, or a really slow chat to the naked eye. But this sophistacated communication tool can let everyone know where you are and what your doing in an instant. You can see my twitter buddy over on the side there. The only problem is, I don't know anyone who's using the goddamn thing. But I like it.
I think one of the most infatuating things twitter has to offer is that it isn't a long winded reflection of your human experience (like this blog here). It is action. It is simply the here and now of your, well, here and now. We shall see how twitter finds itself in the saturated marketplace of internet communication. Oh, you can use your cell phone, did I mention that? Yeah, pretty cool stuff.
Other than that, long hard days. School and various projects are weigning on my sanity. Thank you twitter for wasting my time in all the right ways.

2 comments:

rzdesign said...

Twitter is crazy!

ATL was great. Saw a couple of your classmates there, Jessica and Samantha I belive?!

Arngee had fun too.

Saw Andre's office for Moxie, his production company, was closed but saw the door and logo! Did not make it to NeoCon. Were you there? Got back in town yesterday afternoon. Sorry I missed you guys.

rzdesign said...

just keep checking Arngee's blog for some HOW Conference highlights!