Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Digital Born, Digital Whore

I saw this today on Zieds blog, and have been talking to a friend recently about some of these concepts for some time. Now, I am not sure if I am considered "digital born" or not. I would be inclided to say that I am not, maybe just outside the realm. But I think those close to my age are definatly a part of this new phenomena whether or not we were born into it. We did see it grow up, as we did. Which I think is an important place to be. Being at a place in my education when I have to decide which avenue to take in my career, advertising though it sounds like a lot fun has always seemed like a dirty job. But, when I consider the possibilities that new media is offering, and the excitment of mobile communication it seems less so. As if it is taking a road to being less an interuption, and more intergration into what I want and need. Mostly its just a great video, and there are many things to consider. So thanks Richard for the post.

1 comment:

rzdesign said...

you're welcome! and considering your age. . .you are most likely one who was born digital. you should also regularly check Josh Spear's blog. He is quite in the Know/Now and really has a good line into many things cool. Angie should bring him to kendall for a speaker. He is really quite cool. I brought him to Columbia and he and his partner, Aaron Dignan, spoke about Brand Utopia. I check out his blog many times daily as he posts like a madman!