Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Get Your Nothing For Money and Your Chicks for a 1/100,000 Heart Icon



The digital black hole has swallowed up many things that we used to hold in our hands: paper, letters, money, cd's, pictures, dvds, and so forth; the latter being the holy trinity. These three things, movies, music, and photos seemed to provided the impetus for the get your nothing for money and you chicks for a 1/100,000 heart icon revolution.

I am a appreciator of almost all things technological, shiny, cybery, and so forth. But there is one thing that still has me scratching my head. The facebook gift. Now, theoretically I could simply post you a picture of a dog but who wants that when I can buy you a jpeg dog for a dollar? Apparently a lot of people. Why? This is an absolute phenomenon to me. The only question is do I want to take the blue pill or the red pill?

1 comment:

rzdesign said...

I here you're heading to Denver in October! See you there!